Cloud Native Bluetooth
Blecon helps you build devices that use Bluetooth Low Energy. With Blecon, your devices have a secure channel to communicate with any web service.
Blecon Devices may be custom-built or off-the-shelf and are quick to integrate into any web service or application using standard web development tools and techniques.
Blecon Hotspots provide flexible roaming coverage for devices without the need for pairing. iOS and Android smartphones can be enabled as Hotspots by installing the Blecon App.
Blecon Networks are an infrastructure service that routes device requests to web handlers as HTTP POST webhooks. Device requests can be serviced whenever they are in range of a Hotspot.
Blecon Devices use secure identities and encrypted communication by default and are associated with a specific Blecon Network using a simple installer flow based on NFC or QR codes.
A Blecon Network is configured via the Blecon Console or programmatically via the Blecon API. The API can be used to build full custom device installation and operational workflows.
- Quickly integrate data from low-cost physical devices into any web service
- Build custom devices that can use phones and gateways as hotspots
- Cloud Native request/response model designed for modern serverless architectures
- Managed secure identity and communication without configuration
- Simple and customisable installation workflow